Thursday, September 27, 2007

Perhaps he was just too pissed to remember.

UPDATE: the Telegraph has made a handy cut out and keep guide. Defended by James Delingpole too, which is when you know you're really in the shit.

3. Ralph Perry-Robinson, 40, renowned, not just for the strange sunglasses, but also for slashing the cork from a champagne bottle with a sword and running around a quad dressed as a monk. Now a furniture designer.

Okay, Ralph is cool.


Original Post:

Apparently, somewhere in the newsosphere David Cameron has said he's only known Boris Johnson a couple of years.

Whether he said that or not, it's time to bring out this photo of the Bullingdon Club again:

bullingdon club

Boris 'The Strangler' Johnson, bottom row, third from left, David 'I Can See Your Tiny Council House From Here' Cameron top row, second from left. Tailcoats models' own.

14 comments:

Dave said...

Perhaps he meant 'known' in the Biblical sense.

patroclus said...

Ah, I can fix that page-stretching thing for you, for I are HTML genius.

Also, my brother showed me how to do it.

James Henry said...

And Lo, it was done, ta Patch.

Anonymous said...

So Boris is the blonde one then

cello said...

Lest we forget...

Oli said...

I likes me a good Biblical grammar joke.

Tim F said...

I have met two of these people. Does this make me a bad person?

Maus said...

Boris looks exactly the same. I love this picture, thanks for wheeling it out again.

James Henry said...

TIm: only if you were wearing a thousand pound tailcoat and smashing up a restaurant at the time. But if you were, then yes.

I wonder why some of them don't have buttons?

Paul Pennyfeather said...

The two without buttons have different lapels.

(This is like a game of spot the difference)

James Henry said...

Hmm, maybe they haven't earned them yet.

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps they're waiters that happened to stumble into the picture...

James Henry said...

Actually most of them do look like they're holding silver trays behind their back, don't they?

kaiki said...

top row, third from left - suggs from madness wanders into shot.